February 16, 2014

HEY BROTHER - AVICII

 


 1. Listen to the song and fill in the gaps:

Hey brother, there's an endless road to ____________(1)
Hey _______(2), know the water is sweet but blood is thicker
Oh, if the sky comes __________(3) down, for you
There's _____________(4) in this world I wouldn't do

Hey ____________(5), do you still believe in one another?
Hey sister, do you still believe in love, I __________(6)?
Oh, if the __________(7) comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't _________(8)

 2. Match column A sentences with column B sentences.
 A                                                                    B
(1) What if I'm far from home?                        (a) Oh brother, falling down, for you
(2) What if I lose it all?                                    (b) Oh sister, I wouldn't do
(3) Oh, if the sky comes                                   (c) I will hear you call!
(4) There's nothing in this world                      (d) I will help you hang on!

3. Correct the wrong words
Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister, do you still believe in love, I wonder?
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call!
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you hang on!
Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

No comments:

Post a Comment