February 14, 2012

Wonderwall



ACTIVITY 1
Fill the gaps with the following words:

feels         lights        roads        somehow     back       wonderwall     sure      would     anybody     believe

"WONDERWALL"

Writer: GALLAGHER, NOEL

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've __________1
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
_________2 the way I do, about you now

Back beat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm ______3 you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that ___________4
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the _________5 that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I Would like to say to you
but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my ____________6

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it _______7 to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't ________8 that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

And all the _______9 that lead you there are winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I
______10 like to say to you but I don't know how

[Repeat x2]
I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

No comments:

Post a Comment